The Health Science Campus
The Sackler School is located in the heart of the Tufts Health Sciences Campus in the Chinatown neighborhood of downtown Boston. We share the campus with several other Tufts biomedical science and professional schools and with Tufts Medical Center Hospital. Our Chinatown location provides a rich and unique atmosphere that adds to our environment.
Health Science Campus Buildings
- The Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences and the Arthur M. Sackler Center for Health Communications, 145 Harrison Avenue
- The School of Medicine, 145 Harrison Avenue
- The Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging, 711 Washington Street
- The School of Dental Medicine, 1 Kneeland Street
- The Gerald J. and Dorothy R. Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy, 150 Harrison Avenue
- Tufts Medical Center, 800 Washington Street
- The Jaharis Family Center for Biomedical and Nutrition Sciences, 150 Harrison Avenue
- The Tupper Research Building and Molecular Cardiology Research Institute, 15 Kneeland Street
- The Molecular Oncology Research Institute, 75 Kneeland Street
Each of these facilities is houses Sackler School-associated laboratories. Some also contain cafes, comfortable study space, and lounge areas and televisions, all of which are open to Tufts students.
Boston Campus Public Safety
The Boston Tufts Police are located at 136 Harrison Avenue, and can be reached by phone at 617-636-6610. For emergencies only, please call 617-636-6911.
Tufts offers a security escort service on all three Tufts campuses. The Boston campus offers this service 24 hours a day, seven days a week, between campus locations and to nearby T stops and parking garages. All students, staff and faculty are encouraged to utilize this service.
For more information on campus safety updates and the Annual Public Safety Report, please visit the Tufts University Police website.