- Sackler congratulates Katya Heldwein (Cell, Molecular & Developmental Biology and Molecular Microbiology) and Rachel Buchsbaum (Genetics) on their appointments to endowed professorships.
- The 23rd annual Sackler Relays are on Friday, June 8th on the Medford campus from 12-4pm! Relays are a school-wide field day of athletic competitions, a barbecue lunch, and a raffle for goods donated from neighborhood businesses, all organized and hosted by the Graduate Student Council. All students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to attend!
- Attend the upcoming fellowship workshops to get a head start to learn what's required and get a head-start on preparation.
- New results could suggest targets to combat drug resistant infections for this important hospital-acquired infection.
- How stress echoes down the generations. Changes to sperm may transmit epigenetic changes to children.
- A team led by Larry Feig & MD/PhD student David Dickson investigate epigenetic inheritance in mice and men.
- Sackler is well-represented at Tufts University's 162nd Commencement. Hearty congratulations to the 58 students who completed their degrees this year.
- PhD candidates and postdocs can apply for a one-year internship with Tufts Now. Applications due May 28, 2018
Ground-breaking work on leptin from Chris Bartolome, Jie Xi and a team from Dong Kong's lab is published in Nature.