- Learn about the new CTSI Clinical & Translational Science Research Center Voucher Program that supports access to the CTRC.
- Christina McGuire and Mike Forgac focus on the role of V-ATPase in signaling during nutrient starvation.
- Minmin Yen, PhD, a graduate of the Molecular Microbiology Program and current postdoc in the Camilli lab, is recognized by MIT Tech Review.
- Learn how the flu virus builds a better mousetrap!
- Caroline Genco and her team identify gender-specific signatures in gonorrhea-infected men and women.
- Sackler is pleased to welcome the 2018 BDBS students, a talented group of 20 undergraduates.
- Learn about the exciting research done by our PREP Scholars. Attend the symposium from 4 to 6 pm in Sackler 114.
- Aimee Shen, Molecular Microbiology Program member is one of 12 recipients of the 2018 PATH Awards.
- A study involving Miriam Ramliden, Molecular Micro PhD student and her advisor, Wai-Leung Ng, and their collaborators at MSU sheds new light on Vibrio pathogenesis.