- The Aldridge group makes strides against Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Join Sackler in welcoming the five new incoming PREP Scholars who arrived this month.
- Sackler congratulates Jake Hopkins, Samantha Howard, Brendan O'Hara, and James Phelan, the 2018-2019 Dean's Fellows, and Mike Thorsen, the 2018-2019 Rosenberg Fellow.
- Exciting events are coming this fall to enhance career development. Watch the Sackler Calendar and THE GOODS for announcements.
- Tufts Medical Center researchers have received a five-year grant award for more than $8 million from NCATS to study the integration of targeted genomic sequencing into neonatal diagnosis and care.
- The career path of Michaela Tolman, a Sackler 2018 Neuroscience grad is highlighted in a recent STAT Plus feature on careers in biomedicine.
- Pam Yelick and Liz Smith tackle dental problems that pose significant health issue currently affecting millions of people worldwide.
- New opportunities for career development will be coming in the next academic year!
- Understanding dysfunctional GABA receptor signaling may help the development of new therapeutics.