- Sackler students and faculty have been in the news lately. Check out some of the stories.
- Micro program faculty member Andy Camilli and Sackler alum Minmin Yen explore the use of bacteriophage to control cholera.
- Sackler faculty member Klaus Miczek attacks addiction.
- Sackler programs, such as the upcoming Career Expo, appeal to students on revisit day.
- A study by former PREP Scholar Ninon Becquart and Elena Naumova and colleagues has been cited as one of the NIEHS Papers of the Month for March.
New optical tools developed by CMDB faculty member Irene Georgakoudi allow non-invasive monitoring of cellular metabolic changes.
- Semi-finalists in this year's 100K Competition announced.
- There's a lot to be proud of at Sackler!
- Learn about Phil Haydon's plans and motivation for his upcoming round the world sailing voyage.