Information for Accepted Applicants
The Sackler School uses rolling admissions and hopes that all applicants who receive an acceptance will let us know as soon as possible with regard to their plans. This approach allows us to extend offers to other qualified candidates who are on our waiting list.
The Sackler School and Tufts University adheres to the Council of Graduate Schools admissions policy and a response to offers made by the school is not required until April 15.
Accepting an offer
All offers should be accepted or declined online, through the Candidate Reply Form, which is posted on the admissions portal when your formal offer of admission is posted there.
One you have accepted the offer of admission, to prepare for your matriculation, you should do the following:
- Set up your Tufts email address via the link in the online application portal.
- Set up your Tufts eBill. Information about this will arrive once you have set up your email.
- Prepare and send documentation of your immunizations
- Request complete, official transcripts be sent to Sackler (see below).
- Consider uploading a photo for your Tufts ID card
You must provide official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended from which you earned a degree.
- Paper transcripts should be mailed directly from the institution to the Sackler School at the address below.
- Official electronic transcripts may be sent via SCRIP-SAFE, National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment or similar secure service to the Sackler School via e-mail.
- Transcripts must be complete with your name and the name of the school, and must also include the degree conferred and the date of conferral (if a degree was earned). If your final, complete transcript from a previous institution is not yet available, please request it once it is.
- Transcripts from schools outside the US and Canada must be formally evaluated through WES or another credential-evaluation service.
- All official transcripts must be received before you will be allowed to matriculate.
Address for Paper Transcripts
Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences Tufts University Suite 813 136 Harrison Ave Boston, MA 02111
The Office of International Affairs (OIA) works with international students who require new visas or visa transfers. The visa process can sometimes be lengthy, so it is important to begin visa preparations soon after accepting an offer of admission. Only PhD and MS students are visa-eligible.
Additional Information for Incoming Students
See additional information to help incoming students prepare for the start of the school year.