IRACDA Application Materials
We are currently accepting applications on a rolling review basis for the first year of the Tufts IRACDA program. The application deadline this fall is November 30, 2019. The application deadline for next year (Fall 2020) is March 1, 2020.
Email the completed application to our program
The application packet should contain the materials listed below. Please only use Adobe Acrobat Reader to enter and save information on the fillable pdf face page.
- the application face page
- the applicant's CV
- a one page description of the applicant's PhD research
- a one page description of the applicant's proposed research
- a one-page document describing what type of academic career you are interested in pursuing and how your prior experiences have motivated you to seek a career that melds research, teaching, and active contribution to an academic community
- the mentor's NIH biosketch, including a description of the mentor's active and pending funding
- a listing of the mentor's present and prior trainees for the past five years (with current position)
- a letter from the mentor stating support of the goals of Tufts IRACDA and agreeing to the IRACDA requirement that scholars devote 25% of their time to career development
- the mentor's letter should also acknowledge his or her responsibility for supporting the scholar for the first year of the IRACDA program.
Three letters of recommendation are also required. Your referees should email their letters directly to the program.