Research & Mentors
TEACRS scholars may apply to conduct their research with any Tufts University faculty member conducting biomedical research. Tufts University researchers are located on all three campuses of Tufts University.
- The Health Science Campus in downtown Boston is home to the Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences, the School of Medicine, School of Dental Medicine, and the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy. In addition, Tufts Medical Center, a major teaching affiliate of Tufts Medical School, and the Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Institute on Aging are located on the Health Science Campus.
- The Medford Campus provides biomedical research opportunities in the Departments of Biology, Chemistry, and Psychology at the School of Arts & Sciences and in the Departments of Biomedical Engineering, Chemical and Biological Engineering, and Computer Science at the School of Engineering.
- The Grafton Campus is home to the Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine.
The web sites of each of the schools and of Tufts University provide information about the research programs of our faculty.
- The Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences and the School of Medicine
- Friedman School of Nutrition Science & Policy
- Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging
- Graduate College of Arts & Sciences
- School of Engineering
- Tufts Medical Center
Please discuss the selection of a mentor with Claire Moore , the Program Director.