- Telling a story is an important skill that helps all of us communicate our research. Practice is important in mastering this skill.
- Cheryl London, a member of the Genetics & Immunology graduate programs has been named to a professorship. Dr. London is a Research Professor at the Cummings School and at the School of Medicine.
- Student support is an important part of what we do at Sackler. Learn more about new resources and connect with the Sackler office to get assistance.
- Sackler strives to be a community where mutual respect and civil behavior are always honored. Please remember these important values and feel free to reach out for any help that you might need.
- Strategic planning has identified priority research areas that the University is uniquely positioned to pursue. On October 29, researchers and scholars will come together to share ideas and network to advance these goals.
- Be sure to take advantage of upcoming career events. Watch The Goods and the Sackler Calendar for information.
- Academic Minute, the NPR podcast, recently featured Jamie Maguire's work on post-partum depression.
- The way zebra finches learn their song may help us understand human learning and some neurological diseases.
- Saul Tzipori and his team have discovered a way to preserve Cryptosporidium oocytes, an important breakthrough for study of this important parasite.