- Participating in Giving Tuesday on November 27 is a great way to help Sackler achieve its goals.
- Dean Jay places new and needed emphasis on fund raising, a critical area for Sackler.
Jamie Maguire has been named the Kenneth and JoAnn G. Wellner Professor. Congratulations on this well-deserved recognition.
- Congratulations to all of the students who participated in the Charlton Poster Fair and thanks to the faculty who served as judges.
- miRNAs may play an important role in transmission of stress associated disorders.
- Congratulations to all of the participants in the Charlton Poster competition and to the recipients of this year's awards.
- Leadership is an important skill for everyone's career but leadership styles vary. Work to find the opportunities that serve and align with your skills.
- Register soon to participate in new career development opportunities. Consider the Entrepreneurship Short Course and the Tufts Launchpad Panel.
- The new model will allow study of several neurologic disorders.