Course listings are available on SIS, the student information system. The entire course schedule is available though the Tufts Courses link on the left hand side of the page and may be accessed with logging in to the system.
Registration Step by Step
Step 1 - Beginning the Registration Process
All students must register online through SIS.
- Go to
- Enter your Tufts Username and Password
- Press Enter. Your customized SIS homepage will appear
If you have difficult accessing your SIS home, page please contact SIS Support
If you have questions about your Tufts Username or Password, please contact TuftsTools .
Step 2 - Search the Schedule and Add Courses to Your Shopping Cart
- Under the Plan menu at the top of the page, click on “Shopping Cart”
- Select the “Class Search” radio button
- After entering appropriate Search Criteria, click SEARCH. A Search Results page will appear.
Be sure to click “View All Sections.” Add a course to your Shopping Cart by clicking the “Select Class” button.
Tip: To see all of the courses available at Sackler at once, use the additional search criteria link at the bottom of the page, and select “Boston” as the campus.
Step 3 - Enrolling in Courses
- From the Shopping Cart, select the checkbox next to each class in which you wish to enroll, then click “Enroll.”
- Review the “Shopping Cart: Confirm Classes” page, then click “Finish Enrolling”
- View the “Shopping Cart: View Results” page to determine whether you were successfully enrolled in your selected classes. Review the Message section for any instructions.
Additional Instruction is available here:
Additional Information for Incoming Students
In order to be cleared for matriculation and registration, incoming students must:
- complete their file, including all final official transcripts from previous institutions
- submit required proof of immunizations (link to immunization info)
- set up their Tufts University e-mail address
By the second week of May, all incoming students who have completed these steps will be sent specific instructions about how to register for courses.