eRA Commons is the web-based interface used by NIH to track applications submitted to any of its institutes. When you enrolled at Sackler, the Sackler Office assisted in getting you an eRA Commons account.
After your application is submitted, you should access your eRA Commons account to follow the progress of your application.
Information you can obtain from eRA Commons:
- The status of your application
- See the Scientific Review Group (the panel that will review your application) to which your application has been assigned
- Learn the date that the Scientific Review Group will meet
- View the roster of the Scientific Review Group
- Learn your score
- Access your Summary Statement (the reviewers' comments)
eRA Commons screenshots