The application deadline for 2014 is March 3, 2014.
Email the completed application to Jordan Wilkinson
The application packet should contain the materials listed below. Be sure to use Adobe Reader with the fillable pdf face page.
- the application face page
- the applicant's CV
- a one page description of the applicant's PhD research
- a one page description of the applicant's proposed research
- a one-page document describing how your prior experiences have motivated you to pursue a career that melds research, teaching, and active contribution to an academic community
- the mentor's NIH biosketch, including a description of the mentor's active and pending funding
- a listing of the mentor's present and prior trainees for the past five years (with current position)
- a letter from the mentor stating support of the goals of the TEACRS program and agreeing to the TEACRS requirement that trainees devote 25% of their time to career development
- the mentor's letter should also acknowledge his or her responsibility for contributing 25% support during the time the trainee is appointed to TEACRS
Three letters of recommendation are also required.
Your referees should email their letters directly to Jordan Wilkinson.
Claire Moore, PhD
South Cove 501
Health Science Campus
The Health Sciences Campus is home to Sackler, the Schools of Medicine, Dental Medicine, Nutrition, Tufts Medical Center and several research institutes.
Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center is home to many Sackler faculty members.
Studying in Boston
The many academic institutions in Boston create a student-centered atmosphere. Boston
is great place to study!